MAJOR LOVE T Shirt
MAJOR LOVE T Shirt
MAJOR LOVE T Shirt
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, MAJOR LOVE T Shirt
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, MAJOR LOVE T Shirt
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, MAJOR LOVE T Shirt

MAJOR LOVE T Shirt

Regular price
$30.00
Sale price
$30.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

75% of the proceeds of this purchase will be donated to @SKATEISTAN. The remaining 25% will be used to maintain the Major Love program for future organizations. 

  • 100% cotton
  • 150 GSM
  • Double needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem 
  • Taped neck and shoulders
  • Mei is 5"4 and wearing a small, Hambone is 5"11 wearing an XL

About Skateistan: 

Skateistan is an award-winning non-profit organization which empowers children through skateboarding and education. By combining skateboarding with creative, arts-based education, they give children the opportunity to become leaders for a better world. There focus is on groups who are often excluded from sports and educational opportunities, especially girls, children living with disabilities and those from low-income backgrounds. We provide safe spaces where children can have fun, build their skills and confidence and break down social barriers by making new friends.

Skateistan relies on almost one hundred staff and volunteers worldwide. Their international headquarters are in Berlin, Germany and they have entities around the world supporting their fundraising efforts and raising awareness. 

 

Shipping

We ship daily Monday to Friday. If your order is placed before 12PM EST it will be shipped out on the same day, if your order is placed after 12PM EST it will be shipped out the next day. 

Free shipping is offered on all orders over $80 ($100 CAD).